Sri Lanka holidays & Tailor-made tours designed by passionate Locals
We are locals, with a passion for creating authentic holidays in Sri Lanka for the travellers around the world. Being locals, we possess a wide knowledge about the country we live in. Therefore we are in a better position to create true experiential holidays in Sri Lanka which are centered around authentic cultural, wildlife, historical and adventurous Sri Lankan Tours with "Local Secrets" which would only come from a local. Our forte is "Real Local Experience" for the travelers. We promote small hotels with a character and facilitate true experiences hosted by the local community for a sustainable and responsible travel experience in Sri Lanka.
Take a look at some of the most important travel information you should know when planning a tour in Sri Lanka.
Best time to visit Sri Lanka Jan to March is the best in terms of weather and it is the busiest season. April to June quite rainy but less crowded. July to August is very good in terms of weather and also a busy period. September is good in weather and is not crowded. October to November is quite rainy but less crowded. December can have occasional showers and after 15th December it is quite crowded.
Start planing your Holiday in Sri Lanka
As an Independent Sri Lanka & Maldives destination specialist and tailor made Sri Lanka & Maldives Tour Operator, we do total trip planning for your tour in Sri Lanka, our dedicated team of destination experts continues to spend time to explore old favourites of Sri Lanka and Maldives to make new discoveries and tour itineraries unlike any other in Sri Lanka to bring you authentic experiences Sri Lanka & Maldives has to offer.
Start here or Send us a message +94 77 347 6288
6 good reasons to select us to plan your holiday in Sri Lanka and Maldives
We are a 100% locally owned destination management company specialised in Sri Lanka Holidays and Maldives Holidays offering tailor-made and private holidays and tours designed by local destination specialists in Sri Lanka and the Maldives. We are a responsible travel company that values sustainable travel. We say "No" to animal exploitation and staged experiences. Our Sri Lanka Holidays and Sri Lanka Tours take you to unknown places of local secrets. We use small hotels and off-the-beaten attractions. Our team values authenticity, thrives on excellence and is always collaborating with locals to make the trip great. We serve travellers, not tourists, hence our focus is on experience, not covering ground or checking things off a bucket list. So, we don't do tours- we do experiential journeys in Sri Lanka and Maldives.
Off the Beaten
100% locally owned
100% Tailor made
Recommended Sri Lanka Holidays and Tour Itineraries
From USD 905 per person
From USD 1824 per person
From USD 1464 per person
From USD 1635 per person
From USD 2285 per person
From USD 2495 per person
From USD 430 per person
From USD 355 per person
Discover in Sri Lanka
A small Island in the Indian Ocean, blessed with myriad of attractions from palm fringed golden sandy beaches to Rain forests, colourful widlife, historical sites, mystic mountains, tantalising food and a vibrant culture. Sri Lanka is an experience itself, no traveller will be dissapointed with what Sri Lanka has to offer. Being a small Island, travel times between destinations are very low. At any day, you could be on the beach in the morning and by afternoon you could be sleeping in rain forest. Sri Lanka is good value for money, it is a destination of well rounded travel experience.
Best Time To Visit Sri Lanka
In books, it says December to March is the best time to visit Sri Lanka which is true as the humidity and temperature is mild (28 degrees highest to 21 degrees of Celsius lowest). Though it says it rains less in this period, we have observed this is changing along with global weather patterns. But technically December to March is the best time for Sri Lanka while July and August are also very good months.
Why Sri Lanka as your next holiday destination?
Read our Sri Lanka Travel Blog Stories, straight from our local Sri Lanka destination specialists
- Top things to do and see when you tour in Sri Lanka
- Best things to do with kids when your tour in Sri Lanka
- Best Tree Houses to stay during your tour in Sri Lanka
- Top Wildlife experiences in Sri Lanka
- Top things to do in Colombo in a day
- Top cycling tours in Sri Lanka
- Top rural village walks in Sri Lanka
- Top ideas for a family holiday in Sri Lanka with kids
- Top bird watching experiences in Sri Lanka
- Why Sri Lanka is considered a top wildlife watching destination
- How to plan a tour in Sri Lanka and Maldives on a budget
- Lesser know beaches in Sri Lanka for your tour in Sri Lanka
- Ultimate boutique and luxury tour idea in Sri Lanka
- Top 5 travel experiences in Kandy when you tour in Sri Lanka
- Top 5 travel experiences in Dambulla and Sigiriya when you tour in Sri Lanka
- Top 4 travel experiences in Galle when you tour in Sri Lanka
- Top 5 travel experiences in Ella when you tour in Sri Lanka
- Top 5 travel experiences in Nuwara Eliya when you tour in Sri Lanka
- Top 4 trave experiences in Arugam Bay when you tour in Sri Lanka
- Top 4 travel experiences in Negombo when you tour in Sri Lanka
- Top 3 travel experiences in Mirissa when you tour in Sri Lanka